Hope

Never lose hope of what God can do thru the transitions of our life.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Worship or Worry

Worship and worry cannot exist in the same heart.
-Ruth Grahman

Last week, I chose worry. I felt no relief from my regret and confusion. It just grew with every fleeting fearful thought.

This weekend, I chose worship. Peace washed in like a tsunami! Calming...NO, casting out my "what if's?" Words can't capture it's fullness. But today, I'm choosing worship because it works.

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."   Philippians 4:5-7


No comments:

Post a Comment