Hope

Never lose hope of what God can do thru the transitions of our life.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Catching Up is the Hardest Part

I just returned from the Holy Land. It was my 2nd time to go & one would think that once was enough, but I must admit that I'm addicted to the place! It was such a relief to temporarily set my responsibilities aside & just have fun! Now don't misinterpret me, it's not a restful vacation physically. I certainly got my calorie burn each day.


Nathan & I in Petra
I'm grateful for the incredible opportunity to return. It was like coming home from college during holiday day break. The excitement is like no other! Tiberas holds a very special place in my heart; I don't know what my future looks like, but someday I hope Tiberas is in it. 

The hardest part now is catching back up with reality & life as I knew it before I left. School, midterms, short nights-long days, work.....the list could certainly be drawn out. I will resist though. If I didnt' catch anything this trip, it's that Jesus has taken every step I have, He's felt every emotion, every victory and ever sorrow. 

"When my heart is overwhelmed,
lead me to the ROCK that is higher than I."
                                           Ps. 6:1-2


Looking Out over the Sea of Galilee

1 comment:

  1. Well I hope if your future is in Tiberas, so is mine.. :) I love you sis and I totally think we need a sister catch-up day too!

    ReplyDelete